Its 10th anniversary for Firefox Browser. Contributors all over the world and developers of Firefox decided to give the best to the developers. They created a new browser which will have easy access to all the developers tools.
This browser has easy navigation for all the developer tools. It has got some extra features than current Firefox browser (Firefox 33)
Some of the interesting tools are as follows
It is one of the very important tool with which we will be developing the Firefox OS app and test them in the Firefox OS simulator.
You can make changes and run them easily without much stress.
You can easily debug the things for your applications.
Valence (previously called Firefox Tools Adapter)
It will help the developer to connect to the
- Safari on iOS
- Chrome on Android
- Local Host
- Remote Host
Valence will be present with WebIDE and we can choose according to our need.
Along with this we have also got more developer tools which are also present previously in Firefox.
- Page Inspector– to check each and every element in the Web page.
- Network Monitor – we can learn about various request going from our browser on the particular page.
- Style Editor – Used for editing the CSS of each and every page.
- Web Audio Editor – inspect and interact with Web Audio API in real time to ensure that all audio nodes are connected in the way you expect.
- Responsive Design Mode –We can resize our browser and can know how it will look at different sizes.
Some of the exciting things we can see other than developer tools is video calling feature. It will be available to current Firefox after few days.
You may like to check Dave Camp video about Developer tools. He is currently the Director of Firefox developer tools